Advice needed re Blank lines for numbers in Exercise

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Advice needed re Blank lines for numbers in Exercise

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    axs.brl
    Participant

I have an exercise which asks the student to put events in a story in order. There are four sentences, and each sentence has a blank line before it where the student writes the number of the event. I formatted the exercise in 1-5.

a) Would the sentences be in 3-5?

b) Would I keep the underscores that represent the blank to be filled in?

Thanks,

Dani

claurent

Without seeing the print, I would say that yes, 1-5, 3-5 sounds like a good option. You do not need to keep the blank lines.

Cindi

axs.brl
    Participant

Thanks for your input,

Cindi.

In the last exercise for the set, there are multiple paragraphs followed by a list. I've used the 1-5, 7-5 format for the paragraphs. Do I need to do anything special for the list portion of the exercise? BF2016 says lists aren't considered displayed material, so I am wondering whether I should treat it like a simple list, which it would be if it were on its own and not plopped at the end of the exercise. The fact that it's part of an exercise is what throws me off.

claurent

Would it be possible to see a picture (scanned or otherwise) of this material?

Cindi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.