angle brackets or directional carets?

Home Forums Nemeth Code for Math and Science angle brackets or directional carets?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

Dorothy, here I am again asking about a problem I thought I had solved. I am again brailling keystrokes for a TI-83 graphing calculator.
    The text says,

Use the (boxed circumflex) or (boxed inverted caret) key to move to another line.

Literally, this sign, ^, is inside a box or square (a modified expression). I understand they are directional keys. Do I use the sign for the Caret circumflex/inverted, or do I use the angel brackets?
    I think two heads are better than one on this.
    Thanks!
    Laura

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

I am going to try to attach a picture. Here goes...

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

This is Joanna, posting for Lindy Walton, who is covering for Dorothy who is away. We had some technical problem entering the message directly, so we have posted Lindy's response in the doc file attached. The file has simulated braille, which should look like braille dots, not ascii.

Please let us know if there are any problems with this.

Thanks for your patience.

--Joanna

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

Lindy and Joanna, thank you so much. That clears it up and makes sense to me.
    I guess three heads are way better than one.
    Best Regards,
    Laura

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.