BF 2011 blank lines with page change indicator

Home Forums Nemeth Code for Math and Science BF 2011 blank lines with page change indicator

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Julie Sumwalt
    Participant

According to the new 2011 Formats guidelines, if there are formats before and after the print page change indicator that require a blank line, only one blank line is used. Appendix C says that blank line should be after the page change indicator. Nemeth Code says there must be a blank line between spatial material and a following page change indicator. What should I do with spatial material, page change indicator, heading?

dworthing
    Participant

I'm checking with both the math committee and the formats committee. I should have an answer for you very soon.

dworthing
    Participant

Hi Julie. Formats and Nemeth agree that you will need 2 blank lines: one between the spatial material and the page change indicator according to Nemeth Code and another between the page change indicator and the heading to satisfy Formats Guidelines.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.