Braille Formats Updates

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Braille Formats Updates

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kathys Dots
    Participant

I was cruising the BANA web page yesterday and found the errata for the Braille Guidelines. Do you know how to make changes to the PDF file for the Braille Formats? I do not. Or can we just download a newer version and the corrections will already be made? If we cannot simply download a newer version, can you instruct me how to make changes, or add notes, to the current PDF version of the Braille Formats book?

joannavenneri
    Participant

I have asked for further information about this and I'll be back as soon as I hear back.

Thanks for your patience.

--Joanna

Kathys Dots
    Participant

Thank you for clarifying this with BANA for me.

joannavenneri
    Participant

I don't have good news yet. Please regard the posted Errata as a work in progress. I have been told that there are technical problems causing the delay. When these issues are resolved, there will be a .pdf that can be downloaded and printed. The Formats document can't be edited, but the Errata will be able to be used to make notes as needed.

--Joanna

Kathys Dots
    Participant

OK. This is what I shall do for now. Thank you for checking into this for us.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.