caption?

Home Forums Tactile Graphics caption?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rsherwood12
    Participant

Hello,
    I am working on PowerPoint slides for a physics class. On the attached pages, would you place the blue text in the graphics as captions in 7-5, preceded by TNCaptionTN? Or perhaps just plain 3-1 paragraphs? Can I ignore the blue pointer lines from the blue text and assume the text is sufficient for the student to know which element of the tactile is referred to?

Also, if a diagram is repeated on a page later in the slides (sometimes on consecutive slides, but sometimes several slides later), is it customary to repeat the tactile graphic or to use a TN to refer the student back to the previous instance?

Thanks in advance,
    Rebecca

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    betty.marshall
    Participant

Also, if you were to key one of these (I've attached another example with a few more labeled components), would it be better to use a numeric key or to use different line textures to distinguish between the different lines represented?

Thanks,
    Rebecca

rsherwood12
    Participant

Please see attachment for answers to your question and a possible way to present this physics diagram.
    Betty

rsherwood12
    Participant

Thanks, Betty. That is very helpful!

Best,
    Rebecca

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.