Cast of characters

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Cast of characters

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Keitha
    Participant

I need some clarification, please... Concerning front matter, Braille Formats 2011, 2.7.1c. states "Follow print for page order in all volumes. Repeated content, e.g., cast of characters and pronunciation key, is inserted at the [u]end[/u] of the front matter...." But 14.2.4b. says, "The repeated cast of characters is included in [u]print page number order[/u] in the front matter pages." I'm confused... what am I missing?

Thank you.
    Keitha

joannavenneri
    Participant

I can see whey it's confusing. I was confused myself, but I now have clarification to share.

The repeated material (i.e., cast of characters, pronunciation key, etc.) is placed at the end of the front matter in all appropriate volumes. The PRINT PAGE NUMBERS of these items are listed in print order on the title page. If there is more than one repeated item, like both cast of characters and pronunciation, these would be placed at the end of the front matter in the print page order that applies just to them, but both are at the end of the front matter. All the print page numbers on the title page are listed in print page order.

Hope that helps.

--Joanna

Keitha
    Participant

Thank you, Joanna. I think that clears it up for me. Keitha

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.