crossed out parenthesis

Home Forums Nemeth Code for Math and Science crossed out parenthesis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

Hi! In chemistry, I have this equation see in attachment for the exemple. How to do the crossed out parenthesis? I've searched in Chemical and Nemeth code and nothing.Can you help me please?
    Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

Let's be sure about what we are looking at in this structure. What appear to be crossed out parentheses are actually single horizontal bond symbols passing through each parenthesis. The grouping symbols are necessary to show that the subscript "n" belongs to the bonded molecules within the parentheses. This type of notation is not illustrated in any of our Code examples. I am away from my source materials at the moment; I will get back to you about proper transcription of this later today.

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

Ok Thanks! I'll wait after your answer.

Lindy Walton

I was hoping we could transcribe this structure using braille dots entirely, but in order to be perfectly clear these parentheses should be tooled. The solution is shown in the attached file.

Lindy Walton

Thank you so much!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.