Early Ed Materials

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Early Ed Materials

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Tiffanie Dumont
    Participant

The upload is not great quality but you can see that it is a leveled reader which in this case is an 8x11 paper folded in half with a cardstock cover.

claurent

I got your file earlier - were you able to see the word file I uploaded that shows the storybook?

Cindi

Tiffanie Dumont
    Participant

Yes, I got it. It looks like a mini book but it is to be formatted like a storybook...so my file is not to be formatted like a storybook because it does not fit in with the guidelines you gave me, is my understanding correct?

claurent

Yes. that is right 🙂

Tiffanie Dumont
    Participant

Hi!

In the  "Teacher's Reference Materials", do the embedded transcribers notes need to be listed on the Transcriber's Notes page in Braille or just Inkprint? If it is done in Braille, does that include all grades?

claurent

The notes found throughout the volume are only listed on the teachers reference notes on the ink print pages.

Cindi

Tiffanie Dumont
    Participant

So for the Teachers Reference Materials, that heading is centered on the Special Symbols page or pages and Transcribers Note Page or pages for the Inkprint pages, but that heading is not on those pages in the Braille volume correct? For some reason I am having a hard time asking the correct question to get the answer I am needing.

claurent

Yes. You are correct. I thought that is what I said before but I must not be saying things well either! 🙂

Cindi

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.