Electron Shell Table

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Electron Shell Table

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    brlbyrussell
    Participant

College Physics: Electron Shell Table - Transcribed single sided, UEB technical.  This table has blank spaces and enlarged braces, and I cannot find a way to fit it across a single braille page.  Suggestions?  Alternately, could I treat is as a tactile (because of the and make facing pages?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    claurent

If you keyed the headings, I believe it would fit across one page (I attached the grouping indicators to the numbers under m sub s and the numbers under total in subshell).  If you don't want to do that, or it doesn't work for some reason, you can certainly draw the grouping indicators (making it a tactile).  I admit to not being the expert for UEB technical materials so I might be missing something.  You could also key the headings and draw the grouping indicators which would allow it fit on one page as well.

Cindi

brlbyrussell
    Participant

Thank you Cindi.  The headings are now keyed and the grouping symbols are now drawn.  Attached is a PDF mock-up with two different representations of the grouping symbols.  I just have to decide which drawn grouping symbol is easier to read.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    claurent

I prefer the second version...but I don't think there is a rule about it 🙂

Cindi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.