Glossary entry words as cell-5 headings

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Glossary entry words as cell-5 headings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lindy Walton

I have moved this question to this forum, from the Mathematics forum.

I have a question about 22.6.5 Glossaries with Samples. (In the new Formats) I'm working on a high school math book with many diagrams and displayed math in the glossary. I understand that each entry word must be treated as a cell-5 heading. My question is about letter c.; the statement "this format is used for the entire section, even if some entries do not have samples." Please clarify whether 'entire section' means the entire glossary or each alphabetical division. In other words, if all the entries under letter 'A' have no diagrams, then I still treat all entries as cell 5 headings, not just in the letter sections that have diagrams, correct?

joannavenneri
    Participant

I think entire section means entire glossary. This is not a new format and I don't know of any instances in which some entries are in cell 5 and others not. The entire glossary is either done that way or not. The circumstances in which the cell-5 entry words are used are clearly laid out.

--Joanna

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.