highlighting with bold

Home Forums Nemeth Code for Math and Science highlighting with bold

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bama Braille
    Participant

I know this has been discussed on Forum before, but I can't seem to find the topic now. I'm starting a Precal 12th grade textbook with vocabulary words in bold and yellow highlight at the beginning of each chapter. I think the recommendation was to not use the highlight indicator since there are only bold and italic indicators in Nemeth. I plan to make a TN that bold only will be used for vocab words. If this is not correct, can you please point to the date or subject of this forum discussion, as I'm probably not using the right search term. Thanks so much for your help.

dworthing
    Participant

Yes. We are limited in Nemeth as far as font attributes go. Your solution works as long as there are no other boldface words in your book.

Bama Braille
    Participant

The vocab words are highlighted in a list at the beginning of chapters and highlighted each time they are used throughout the chapter. Other emphasized words are all in italics, thank goodness! Thank you for your always helpful and always clear explanations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.