knitting, playing cards, chess moves

Home Forums Professional Resources knitting, playing cards, chess moves

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Julie Sumwalt
    Participant

Hi,

BANA has official guidelines on transcribing knitting and crocheting patterns. I thought I saw, a long time ago, guidelines on marking playing cards and transcribing chess moves. Are guidelines for those sorts of things available?

Julie

JanaBrailles

Hi Julie,

I seem to recall guidelines for marking playing cards, and games like Uno many years ago (EBAE) but in looking through all my resources I have not been able to come up with a document. I am now wondering if the guidelines for playing cards and games like Uno was an agency doc that was used by our volunteer transcribing  group? I know we used to braille a good amount of playing cards but again, it was maybe 20 years ago. I have not seen nor been able to locate anything on chess moves. Let me see what I can find out and I'll post again. So far this morning, I'm not finding anything.

Anyone else out in the universe have these answers?

Jana

Julie Sumwalt
    Participant

Thank you! I'm not sure, either, if what I'm remembering were official guidelines or a workshop handout.

Julie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.