Labeling a Number Line

Home Forums Tactile Graphics Labeling a Number Line

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

Please see the attached file for a set of three questions regarding labeling a number line according to the Tactile Graphics Guidelines. An example is presented in braille for your consideration.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

Dear Georgia Braille...I'm running this question through the BANA TG Committee. I will get back with you as soon as I have an answer. (Interesting question!!)

dspence

Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you and the others on the BANA TG Committee.
    Marie Amerson

dspence

Hello again Georgia Braille...well you're in luck! You're getting 3 opinions for the price of one! I'm attaching a response from Aquinas Pather (BANA TG Committee Chair) and Betty Marshall (NBA Nemeth Chair and TG Committee Member). Quite an interesting response. I've also entered in my opinion as well. Each of us precede our remarkes with our names in brackets. I've italicized direct quotes from the TG Guidelines as reference. Aquinas also included a graphic showing the correct placement of the lead lines and how they should align with the reference marks on the number line. Enjoy and I look forward to your reaction. Diane

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.