list of individual transcriber’s notes in Early Educational Materials

Home Forums Unified English Braille Literary list of individual transcriber’s notes in Early Educational Materials

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rsherwood12
    Participant

Hello,

I'm reading through the new Guidelines for the Transcription of Early Educational Materials and I am confused as to whether the individual transcriber's notes throughout the volume should be listed in the braille version of the transcriber's notes page, or just the inkprint Teacher's Reference Materials. Can you confirm which?

Also, would you recommend listing every single transcriber's note, including volume indicators in the table of contents in the complete table of contents in the first volume as well as End of Volume # transcriber's notes? Or should a transcriber use common sense in including only notes about the actual content of the book?

Last, would the heading "Teacher's Reference Materials" appear only in the inkprint pages or also above the heading for the special symbols page?

Thanks,
    Rebecca

rsherwood12
    Participant

I just realized this should probably be under the Braille Formats forum instead and have posted my questions over there.

Thanks!

Rebecca

Dan Gergen
    Participant

Hello Rebecca,

Your question is being addressed in the Braille Formats/Textbook forum.

DanGergen

rsherwood12
    Participant

Thanks, Dan!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.