No publisher information in front of chapter book

Home Forums Unified English Braille Literary No publisher information in front of chapter book

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Deborah Mulvena
    Participant

Only the copyright information is listed in the font of a book I’m working on.
    How do I list publishing information for the title page.

please see attachment.

Thank you.

Dan Gergen
    Participant

Hello Deborah,

Your jpeg file exceeds the allowed 1000 KB file size. Can you save it in a compressed file format? I'd like to see it.

Is this a self-published book?

This is a question for the Braille Formats forum but we consulted the moderator for the best answer: There is no specific rule for what to do when the print book  doesn’t list a publisher anywhere. It’s recommended to just leave the publisher’s name blank in that section of the title page, adding that you should not make a “guess.”

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Dan Gergen.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Dan Gergen.
    Dan Gergen
    Participant

Deborah,

You should look at Braille Formats §2.3.6 Publisher and Copyright Segment. But it would be great if you would try and send an image of the copyright page. It would help if we knew what was missing in the front of the book, such as book title, author's name, publisher's name and city, copyright date and owner, publisher's website, ISBN(s), printing history?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.