pages with no numbers

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook pages with no numbers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Susan Baker
    Participant

Good morning,
    I am transcribing some tests that are front and back sided with no page numbers. Do I indicate there are two pages by numbering them 1 and 2, or should I put a print page line indicator where the division would fall with no page number following the row of 3-6s, or, should I just have a continuous, unnumbered document?

Along those lines, here is a part two. I have a short power point presentation (5 pages) that also is unnumbered. Would your advice to the first part above apply to my power point?
    Thank you,
    Susan

Lynnette
    Participant

Use dots 36 all the way across the page without a page number at the end. See section 1.10.6 in BF2011 for more information. See section 6.13 for information about slide presentations.

Lynnette
    Participant

Thank you. When I applied the line of 3-6s to my document, for one of the tests, the page break fell toward the end of the braille page. Would I put my line of 3-6s at the end of the previous braille page, or the first line of the new braille page?

Thanks,
    Susan

Susan Baker
    Participant

If your page break is on line 24 you can do the page change indicator and then a line of text. If the page break is on line 25 or line 1 I would put it at the top of the page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.