printing interpreted braille

Home Forums Computer-Assisted Transcription printing interpreted braille

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    KathyC
    Participant

I have been using Braille 2000 for a long time. I like to print out interpreted braille on a laser printer. I have had no problem until recently. I want the suspected incorrect words to be in a box. 99% of the time it won't do it then all of a sudden it will do one or two pages. I don't think I have changed any settings. Does anyone have any suggestions on what the problem might be? Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    KathyC
    Participant

Sorry, I have been asking around for some advice on how to help. What are the exact settings you are using on your printer? I will forward them to a friend and see if she can find a solution.

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

[quote=Diane Everhart]Sorry, I have been asking around for some advice on how to help. What are the exact settings you are using on your printer? I will forward them to a friend and see if she can find a solution.[/quote]

I not sure what settings I need to send you. I am using Windows 7 and a brother HL2170W laser printer. If there is anything else you need let me know. Thank you.
    lL

joannavenneri
    Participant

Hi Kathy,

Joanna here. I've been asked to try to help. The settings I'd like to see are in Braille2000 printer options, not the actual printer settings. I've attached two pdf's. The first one shows how to get into printer options and the second shows the settings I'd like to see. Those are the settings in the box. Yours will not necessarily be the same as mine. Just list the settings for each item in the boxes that you show on YOUR computer.

I MIGHT be able to tell something. Let's see. If not, we can ask Bob Stepp, but I'm sure he'll want to see these settings anyway.

--Joanna

KathyC
    Participant

Hi Joanna, Thank you for your help. It's one of those little things that is bugging me. I obviously clicked some button sometime that is not allowing the boxes to show up. Hopefully the screen capture worked right.
    Kathy

joannavenneri
    Participant

Readers--Kathy and I will conduct our troubleshooting in private e-mail. When we figure this out, we'll post the result. If there is anyone who has a similar issue, please post it here. And if there's anyone who has had this problem and already figured it out, please feel free to share.

--Joanna

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.