Question About Blank Line Preceeding Displayed Material and Running Head

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Question About Blank Line Preceeding Displayed Material and Running Head

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    axs.brl
    Participant

Hi, Everyone.

I just joined yesterday, and am glad for all of these different forums.

I'm working on my trial manuscript and am coming up against a situation with displayed material that hasn't been covered in either the course material or BF.

I have a page that has text ending on line 24, and displayed material that needs to be carried over to the next physical page. I'm using a running head.

I understand that displayed material needs to be preceeded and followed by a blank line. If line 25 of page 1 is blank, would I still need to insert a blank line between the running head and the displayed material on the next Braille page?

Thanks,

Dani

claurent

Welcome to NBA membership!  We are glad to have you.

Thank you for being honest that this question is for your manuscript.  The manuscripts really need to be your own work - so I can't give you a clear and direct answer here.  However, I will point you to 8.3.4 of Braille Formats 2016 which is relating to lists...but should give you a basis for deciding how to handle this material.

Remember that I am not the one grading your manuscript!  Base your decisions on things you have learned as you've gone through the NLS course and the information found in BF.

Best of luck!

Cindi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.