Sneak peek at the second book in a series

Home Forums Unified English Braille Literary Sneak peek at the second book in a series

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tung
    Participant

Hello Julie,

I am transcribing book 1 of a 2-book series; at the end of the first book, there are about 10 pages of material (sneak peek) of the second book and the print page number starts at page 1. My question is: Should I include this in my trabscription and not consider it as an advertisement since it is the second book of the series? If I should, then how should I handle the print page number?

Finally, the copyright symbol is no longer required to be listed in the Symbols Pages, Is this correct?

Thank you very much.

claurent

There are no hard and fast rules about the sneak peek...but my suggestion would be to include it.  Follow print for the page numbering.  Do a transcriber's note letting the reader know what it is and why the page numbering change.

For you second paragraph, you are correct, the copyright symbol is no longer required on the Special Symbols page.

Cindi (for Julie)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.