subscripts and superscripts in limits of integrals

Home Forums Nemeth Code for Math and Science subscripts and superscripts in limits of integrals

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

I have an integral with the limits being variables with a subscript. X2 (with the 2 being a subscript--I can't show it correctly here) as the upper limit and X1 (1 being a subscript) as the lower limit of the integral. I know I use the superscript sign to indicate an upper limit and the subscript sign to indicate a lower limit. But when I show the sub 2 that goes with the upper limit, would I do:
    Superscript sign, X, then superscript sign, subscript sign and then the 2 to show this.

When I show the 1 subscript in the lower limit. Would I use: subscript sign, subscript sign, and then the 1 to do the Xsub1 in this lower limit.

Thank you for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

I'm not sure what your integral looks like. I have attached a doc with 2 different presentations. In either case, the lower limit is brailled first.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.