Symbols Page and Phonemics

Home Forums Unified English Braille Literary Symbols Page and Phonemics

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mary Mosley
    Participant

<span style="font-size: medium;">Following are a couple questions based on common formatting situations encountered here at the </span>

<span style="font-size: medium;">Center for Braille and Narration Production in the transcription of textbooks for students in </span><i><span style="font-family: Times New Roman,Times New Roman; font-size: medium;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman,Times New Roman; font-size: medium;">Unified </span></span></i>

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman,Times New Roman; font-size: medium;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman,Times New Roman; font-size: medium;"><i>English Braille</i></span></span><span style="font-size: medium;">. </span>

<span style="font-size: medium;"> </span>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    claurent

1.  I would list them as a whole.

2.  The IPA symbols are used ONLY when the material specifically says that it is IPA material.  So for the example you have attached, you should use the regular two cell slash.  Follow print for spacing.

Cindi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.