Tables

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Martin Kuemerle
    Participant

Hello,

I have 2 complex tables here I am not sure what to do with. I have included PDF and B2k files in case you need braille table info. I tried table 2 but later on (pg. 174) the entries are bigger and that approach probably won't work. Do you have any suggestions please?

Thank You!

Martin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    claurent

The braille file didn't load so I can't see what you did...I'm attaching a word document with braille in it. I did one page for each one page of your pdf. I did NOT look up the IPA symbols so I just put hyphens where those would be 🙂

These are suggestions...complicated tables can really test your knowledge of braille and guidelines!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cindi

Attachments:
    claurent

Martin - I got another suggestion for one of these tables. See what you think of this (it's better than mine I think!).

Cindi

Attachments:
    claurent

Sorry - I also should have said that a transcriber's note is still required stating that the table is changed to a nested list format.

Cindi

Martin Kuemerle
    Participant

Thank you sooo much Cindy! These are great I knew it had to be some sort of nested list. I liked example 2 of the first table seems like a clearer approach. Really appreciate the time you spent on these! As Patrick Janson said you are the best at this type of stuff I have to agree 100%!!!!

THX! Martin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.