Tables

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Martin Kuemerle
    Participant

I am wondering what are some possibilities to transcribe this table? Ignore the IPA and Russian. The remarks column is my concern because it can apply to any of the columns under the letter? I hate to have to repeat this remark column for each row if I can avoid it. Any suggestions are much appreciated!

THX! Martin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    claurent

Wow - what a challenge! Obviously, there are no specific rules that address this.

I can offer you two suggestions. Know that they are SUGGESTIONS and you don't have to use either option 🙂

I started with the philosophy that you didn't want to have to repeat the Remarks a lot.

Let me know what you think!

Cindi

Attachments:
    Martin Kuemerle
    Participant

Wonderful Cindi and thank you so much for your valuable time! While they are both great suggestions I like the first one best!

Thanks again!

Martin

ANGOLA
    Participant

I am attaching a table for a student to rate his/her participation.  What is the best way to transcribe this chart? The transcriber at Angola turned it into a list.

I am unable to find a rule in Bana for ratings. What do you suggest?

Thanks,

Attachments:
    claurent

There are no guidelines that cover this. I agree that a list is the best option.

Cindi

SHELLEE KOTSCHWAR
    Participant

I have a file that has 10 multipage tables and only 1 table falls on the same page where it is mentioned.  When a table is mentioned several times throughout text where do you place the table?  After the paragraph first mentioned?  Tables are located on different pages than paragraph of reference and in print are links for sighted student.

Attachments:
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.