Title Page Clarification

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Title Page Clarification

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

Hello,

I have seen several different ways to do the attached this title on the title page (PDF attached) How would you do the title of this book?

Its a series and all of them say the same thing on the cover except the grade level changes.
    Thank you for your time,

Georgia Braille Transcribers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    claurent

I've asked the committee and we wondered if we could see the inside title page of the book and the copyright page...this is a tough one!

Cindi

Michael
    Participant

Dear Cindi,

Please find included with the two pages that you asked for a copy of the title page. I am sending this to you only because I wanted you to see how I formatted it and get your opinion, being that you’re the expert, hopefully my decision is right.

Thanks again for your help and advice. Take care.

Georgia Braille Transcribers

Michael
    Participant

Dear Cindi,

Please find included with the two pages that you asked for a copy of the title page. I am sending this to you only because I wanted you to see how I formatted it and get your opinion, being that you’re the expert, hopefully my decision is right.

Thanks again for your help and advice. Take care.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    claurent

Based on the print title page (inside the book) and then adding in the additional information on the cover, I would suggest:

GEORGIA EXPERIENCE

5th Grade Student Workbook

Social Studies

HISTORY ....

From the title and copyright pages it is clear to me that the title is the first three lines (as those pages do not even mention the Social Studies information).

I would leave off the information about the Performance Standards.

Cindi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.