Title Segment

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Title Segment

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bama Braille
    Participant

Hello!  I’m always unsure about the title segment on the title page.  Can you tell me what the correct title segment would be for this book?  See attached.  Thank you ahead of time!

Bama Braille
    Participant

See attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    claurent

Would it be possible to see the front of the book (or at the very least the page before the copyright page which I can almost read but not quite 🙂 )?

Cindi

Bama Braille
    Participant

Hey Cindi.  It's the strangest thing with this book.  The print title page and the copyright page are the same page.  I'm attempting to send a screenshot of the front of the book.  Hope it works.  Thank you!!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Bama Braille.
    Bama Braille
    Participant

Sorry.  Had to have a lesson in screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    claurent

I'm assuming ALABAMA references the state and not any kind of publisher (since the Publisher is Accelerate Learning).

Student Notebook; 5th Grade

STEMscopesTM

ALABAMA

Per BF, the grade level goes on the same line as the title (separated by a semicolon).

My reasoning for this order is that STEMscopes seems more like a series name and the state is a state-specific heading.  The book is actually the Student Notebook...so that is the title I would recommend.

If this makes you still unsure, ask the requestor what they want as the title. 🙂

Cindi

Bama Braille
    Participant

Thank you Cindi!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.