UEB Literary Course

Home Forums Unified English Braille Literary UEB Literary Course

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lucas Timpe
    Participant

What do we know about the new literary UEB course from the NFB? I see the course is finished but where do we stand on grader availability and the reading exercise material? If it was posted somewhere I apologize for missing it.

thanks you.

Lucas Timpe
    Participant

The course is done although it is still being edited as needed. I'll have to see if I can find out the other questions you asked. Give me a couple days.

Cindi

Lucas Timpe
    Participant

Any luck with these questions?

claurent

Not yet...but I have a meeting coming up in a couple days that may bring some more info. Stay tuned. Sorry for not getting back to this one.

Cindi

claurent

Graders are all up to speed.

Lessons 6 and 7 have reading material exercises and local instructors can request those from NFB. It's intended that all the Lessons after 6 will eventually have reading exercises.

After you complete Lesson 19 there is a required reading exercise. It must be submitted before doing a manuscript. You request that from NFB as well. UEB manuscripts are not being accepted until January 2016 to allow for those who have started training in EBAE to finish their manuscripts.. If you have already made a request for the reading exercise for Lesson 19, they will be coming to you soon.

Cindi

claurent

Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.