UEB training curriculum for teachers

Home Forums Unified English Braille Literary UEB training curriculum for teachers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    GFinkbeiner
    Participant

Has anyone found a UEB training curriculum designed for teachers to use with students?

claurent

Sorry for the delay in answering, I've been away. I'm looking into this and will respond asap.

Cindi

claurent

I do not know of any courses currently available. I do believe there are some in the works. I would suggest you contact AER or one of the universities that teach braille to teachers. I know the universities have begun to teach it, but I do not know what curriculum they are using. I asked around a bit and could not find out anything else more specific. I will continue to look into this and let you know if I hear of anything. I do know that Hadley School for the Blind has some free courses aimed at teaching UEB to braille readers...but I do not know if that curriculum is available to teachers.

Cindi

GFinkbeiner
    Participant

Thank you for looking into this for me.

I have a Braille reading gentleman in my community that I transcribe things for occasionally. He has asked me today where he can find something that lists all the changes. Do you know of anything?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.