K-2nd grade title page

Home Forums English Braille American Edition K-2nd grade title page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

I am confused, in the Braille Formats Book page 5 Rule 1 Sec. 2 it states that I am not to double space, but in rule 1 it states that we are supposed to leave 2 blank lines must be left?

Could you please clear this up for me? Do I double space the title pages? I need to double space through out this whole book already because this student is reading this way right now. This would be 1st grade right now.

Thanks

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

Sometimes reading Formats can be a picky process. You have stated correctly that Rule 1 Sec. 2 says that the title page for kg-1 is NOT double spaced. Then you state that Rule 1 requires 2 blank lines. WHERE in Rule 1 do you see that? And what blank lines are referred to? I would be happy to clarify this for you.

--Joanna

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

[quote=joannavenneri]Sometimes reading Formats can be a picky process. You have stated correctly that Rule 1 Sec. 2 says that the title page for kg-1 is NOT double spaced. Then you state that Rule 1 requires 2 blank lines. WHERE in Rule 1 do you see that? And what blank lines are referred to? I would be happy to clarify this for you.

--Joanna[/quote]

Sorry, I do believe that was Sec. 1.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Joanna -Thanks for jumping in.
    I think this is really more a Formats question but I agree with Joanna, the title page should NOT be double spaced.
    I cannot find any reference that states it should be done differently. If you have a specific reference with the rule and section numbers that would be very helpful.

Saralyn

joannavenneri
    Participant

My question was answered thank you so much for all of your help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘English Braille American Edition’ is closed to new topics and replies.