Spacing between sentences

Home Forums English Braille American Edition Spacing between sentences

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

I am unable to find in the EBAE rules where it specifies that only one space is left between sentences. I have checked the 1994 edition and the 2008 updates. Can anyone advise me? I need to cite this in a proofreading report.

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

EBAE does not have any reference to this.
    You can find it in Braille Formats: Rule 1 sect. 16.a
    Although not an "official" reference the Literary Lesson Manual: Sect. 2.3 - first paragraph.
    You may also want to reference the disclaimer in the 2007 Updates page F2: "... EBAE will have the responsibility for the formation and use of signs, symbols, and indicators. BF will have the responsibility of assigning print-to-braille formats ..."

I hope this helps
    Saralyn

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am unable to find any reference to the spacing between sentences in the 2011 Braille Formats document. It is in the 1997 version as you say, but 2011?
    Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
    [quote=SBorboa]EBAE does not have any reference to this.
    You can find it in Braille Formats: Rule 1 sect. 16.a
    Although not an "official" reference the Literary Lesson Manual: Sect. 2.3 - first paragraph.
    You may also want to reference the disclaimer in the 2007 Updates page F2: "... EBAE will have the responsibility for the formation and use of signs, symbols, and indicators. BF will have the responsibility of assigning print-to-braille formats ..."

I hope this helps
    Saralyn[/quote]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘English Braille American Edition’ is closed to new topics and replies.