Reply To: Breaking Lists – Willie Sitton
Home › Forums › Braille Formats/Textbook › Breaking Lists – Willie Sitton › Reply To: Breaking Lists – Willie Sitton
The braille did not come through as braille...but I will try to answer your questions.
1. I think that is a transcriber's decision. If it is a short list, I would recommend keeping it on one page, but otherwise, lists can be split between braille pages.
2. No, there is no need to bring the cell 1 entry to the next page to keep it with its sub-entries.
3. I can't read the ascii and the format was not retained.
4. Yes, I think...again, it's hard to decipher the examples.
5. I can't read the braille and I don't think the format was retained.
Could you send the examples as an attachment?
The bottom line is, yes, lists can be split between braille pages. You cannot have one line of a list on the first page, but if the first entry of the list is more than one line, it COULD be split between braille pages. I would probably bring it all to the next page though.