Reply To: UEB Math – Advanced Functions

Home Forums Unified English Braille Technical UEB Math – Advanced Functions Reply To: UEB Math – Advanced Functions

kdejute

Thank you for the question. I see that you have used the opening enlarged curly braces (as are used in print), a grade 1 passage for the function and its various qualifying expressions as well as for the intervening word “for,” and appropriate symbols of comparison. This is clearly a well thought out transcription.

Please let me suggest reviewing the points highlighted in the attached image.  Those are:

1. a grade 1 symbol indicator before a superscript indicator within a grade 1 passage
  2. a lack of enlarged grouping symbol on a line with a runover within an expression printed to the right of the enlarged curly brace
  3. a grade 1 symbol indicator before a letter standing alone within a grade 1 passage
  4. a terminator for the square root placed after the point where the printed vinculum of the square root ends

I think we should do away with both of those grade 1 symbol indicators, place an enlarged grouping symbol on the runover line, and move the terminator after the x. How does that sound to you?

–Kyle

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.