Adjacent, vertical angles and Nemeth switch

Home Forums Nemeth Code for Math and Science Adjacent, vertical angles and Nemeth switch

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tung
    Participant

Good morning Kyle,

I need your advice on the folowing proplem. Please refer to the attachment.

My question is: Can I consider "Adjacent angles" and "Vertical angles" technical terms and include the whole block in one Nemeth switch by using single switch indicator for "and"? I will  braille the two terms as uncontracted braille.

And while we are at it, how about: Alternate interior, Supplementary and corresponding  angles?

Thank you again for your helpful advices as always.

Tung

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kdejute

Tung,

Thank you for the question.

Although it is inconvenient, "Adjacent angles", "Vertical angles", "Alternate interior angles", "Supplementary angles", and "Corresponding angles" are all nontechnical phrases/labels/headings.

[These phrases would be technical if they were involved in computation. In the example you included (Thank you for doing so!), the phrases/labels are not involved in computation and so are not technical. It would be rare for any of those phrases/labels to be involved in computation.]

–Kyle

Tung
    Participant

Wow. Thank you very much. You are good.

Tung

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.