Arrows show in orbitals (boxes)

Home Forums Unified English Braille Technical Arrows show in orbitals (boxes)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    LaVerne Blaasse
    Participant

Hi Kyle,

I hope all is well with you and your family. I am doing a Chemistry book and I have a question concerning arrows in orbitals (boxes) that are being transcribed in UEB Technical. My attachment is below. Should these arrows enclosed in the orbitals (boxes) in the table be done as a tactile or am I safe doing them in braille? If doing them in braille should I use the enclosure indicator with a box or is there a more simplified way to present them to the student? Thank you so much for your time and knowledge. I look forward to your reply. Have a happy and wonderful day!

LaVerne

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kdejute

LaVerne,

Thank you for the question and the kind words. All is well here .. And all is well with transcribing the arrows in your example using braille cells and not tactile graphics.

Yes, I would use the enclosure indicator following a square shape before the arrows (or lack of arrows) in each entry.

Thank you for sharing  your question and good thoughts!
    –Kyle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.