Authors of a book from a set

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Authors of a book from a set

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Isabelle
    Participant

Hi,

I am transcribing the workbook book from a set. Both the authors of the workbook and the authors of the entire set are shown on the book cover. Only the authors of the workbook are shown on the print title page.

I list the authors of the workbook on the first title page. I think I have to list the authors of the entire set on the second title page. Do I list them under a cell-5 heading such as "Authors of the set" even though it is not identified in print?

Thank you for your help, Isabelle

joannavenneri
    Participant

You can certainly list the additional authors on the second title page. I'm not sure an additional heading "Authors of the set" would be helpful. Set of what? Without seeing the print or braille title page, I can't tell which titles are shown and which title is the title of the set and it that is clear on the title page. And I'm not sure this is clear to the reader anyway. I think the reader just sees the titles on the title page. I think you can just list the additional authors without specifying any further. You might have a heading "Additional authors" if you feel that would add clarity.

--Joanna

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.