Braille Formats 2011 Errata

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Braille Formats 2011 Errata

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ricia2001
    Participant

Hello. When Braille Formats 2011 first came out, I chose to us the HTML version for my daily guide. When the errata was completed, were those corrections/changes made to the HTML version so that I am getting the most up-to-date info? Thanks for your help.
    Patty

ricia2001
    Participant

I have asked about this. The errata is posted as a separate HTML document at the BANA website, but not incorporated into the Formats post. So Formats 2011 remains the same, but with errata available separately.

--Joanna

joannavenneri
    Participant

Ok. Thanks for the information. So it sounds like the only way for me to have an up-to-date copy of Braille Formats 2011 including the errata is to print the entire formats and then manually write in the corrections, or check the errata each time I use the online version of Formats to make sure nothing changed. I am not shooting the messenger, trust me, but it seems like there should be a better way. I was so excited when I was able to use the online Formats and not throw a heavy book around anymore.
    Thanks for all you do,
    Patty
    edited by ricia2001 on 3/29/2014

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.