Bulleted lists in weird places

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Bulleted lists in weird places

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Taylor Goldhardt
    Spectator

Sometimes the print will include bulleted lists in places where "further paragraphs are indented two cells to the right of the runover". In the past I've seen this in directions (where further paragraphs should be in 7-5). This particular book has several places where we have a bulleted list within a problem. Normally, the further paragraphs would be in 7-5 (multiple choice in the same section means the first paragraph is in 1-5). However, having a bulleted list in 7-5 looks wrong to me. It feels like any bulleted list should have the runover two cells to the right of the first line, not the other way around.

Should I put the bulleted list in 3-5 or in 7-5?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Taylor Goldhardt
    Spectator

Edit: The relevant question is actually not in the same section as multiple choice, so I would expect the multi-paragraph question to be in 1-3, 5-3 (instead of 1-5, 7-5). So I'm thinking that maybe the bullet means I change it to 1-5, 3-5 format.

claurent

I would say that 1-5, 3-5 format would be best for this type of materials.

Cindi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.