Cartesian Grids

Home Forums Tactile Graphics Cartesian Grids

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

We are working on a book in which we need to create a Cartesian grid. We would like to see samples of such tactile graphics, specifically when shapes or lines cross multiple quadrants and the points must be identified on the figures.

Any assistance in this challenge will be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Marie Amerson

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

This is how I do it. I hope I've attached the Word 2003 document correctly and yo can read it. It has the Swell Braille font from the tsbvi website. What do you think?

Julie Sumwalt

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

I'm sorry that I missed your question earlier. I will post a couple of examples tomorrow from my office, since I know that I have some examples already completed there. Thanks for your patience!

Betty

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

I have attached a couple of .jpeg examples from an answer section of a textbook. Note that since these are transformations, the original placement was done as a solid line, the the translations were both done in a dashed line. You may not be dealing with different colours in your examples.
    If this is not what type of example you needed, please attach a .jpeg or scanned immage and I will be better able to assist you.
    I also dropped a print image on the same page, so you could see both the print and braille. Hope you find this helpful.

Betty

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.