columns

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

Could you please tell me the rule and where to find it? When you have 3 or more columns across the page and the spatial math problems cannot fit how should they be formatted? Example of problems are numbered:
    1) 4.57 5) 17. 9) .663
    ... .... ....

and so on.
    Thank you for all your help. I just want to be sure I am doing these correctly.

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

I'm sorry to keep singing the same refrain, but could you attach a picture of what your print looks like?

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

[quote=dworthing]I'm sorry to keep singing the same refrain, but could you attach a picture of what your print looks like?[/quote]

I will attach what I can save. I understand that spatial math I should just put them in order like: 1) problem 2) problem. Instead of actually following the print numbers, but with the linear math I am wondering if I can split the 2 rows; let's say 1. through 18. into two rows instead of like print and how should I number them? I hope this makes sense, I'm having a hard time explaining. 🙂

dworthing
    Participant

I'm sorry. I don't know how to open an .obx file. What program was used to create it?

If I understand from the html file, what you have is linear problems which all need to start in the same cell. If they are the main numbered item (not subitems) they will all start in cell 1. If that is not your question, please try me again.

dworthing
    Participant

Unfortunately all I have is the PEARL scanner to scan with and I can't seem to save it to a PDF nor a .jpg. So from what I am getting from you is that I cannot make 2 columns out of 4? I need to make it a list?

dworthing
    Participant

I couldn't see any columns in your attachment. But if the problems are linear, they would have to be arranged vertically on the page, not across as you can do with spatial problems.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.