Continuation letters in print page numbering on the title page

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Continuation letters in print page numbering on the title page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mary Mosley
    Participant

I have a document with a Print page range of "i-xviii, R1, and 363-410". R1 is a single transposed print page that spans three pages in braille. It is unclear in BF 2.3.8.d Example 2-13 if page 877 is completed in a single braille page or if single text pages should not have continuation given. How should single pages be treated in regards to Continuation Letters.

The options for my example seem to be:
    Treat it as a whole page, ignoring continuation page identifiers: ,r#a
    Add the continuation as a span: ,r#a-b,r#a
    Or simply give the final continuation identifier: b,r#a

Secondly, should continuation letters be used at all if the text is transcribed in a single volume.

claurent

As I'm reading this, I want to be sure I understand...In this volume, you ONLY have ONE page of R1 - not the entire three pages (I'll assume it is some type of appendix or end matter and you only need the one page in THIS volume). If I am reading this correctly, then in this volume, you only have R1 - one page of the reference material.  The title page should reflect that.

If I've misread your question and you DO have all three pages of R1 in a volume, the title page would read R1-bR1.

Cindi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.