Data sets in itemized material

Home Forums Nemeth Code for Math and Science Data sets in itemized material

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    braillebud
    Participant

I'm having trouble formatting the attached data sets. Are they displayed (3-5 to the narrative text and 5-7 to the itemized) or should I keep them in columns and leave a blank line before and after? If so, what would the indention be? I'm just not seeing a logical way to format ALL the parts of these items. Please help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    dworthing
    Participant

These kinds of situations are sticky. If you want to do them as displayed you could do as you suggested: 3-5 displayed to narrative text. If you are transcribing displayed to the itemized material the columns would have to start in cell 7 because the itemized subdivisions are 3-5. The columns themselves require a blank line before and after as you stated in your post.
    I want to suggest another format -- which is just a suggestion. If you consider the data to be runover to the material that precedes it, you could start the columns in the cell where the runovers to the material begin. I have attached a document showing both ways. I would welcome comments from readers and experts as to the legitimacy of this interpretation.

In the simbraille, runover on braille pages 1-2; displayed on braille pages 3-4.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.