Diagram order

Home Forums Nemeth Code for Math and Science Diagram order

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Susan Baker
    Participant

The following is the first page of a lab exercise. At the bottom are numbered figures that are used to help with grouping. (Though the directions say this is to be cut out, the students' teacher has let me know the student I am transcribing this for will probably not be cutting them apart to group them and perhaps will just be listing his answers.) My question is, if you can see the numbered order of these 20 figures, they more or less are going vertically up and down. Would you retain the same approximate layout as shown in print, or would you change the presentation to an itemized horizontal layout, with a TN stating the changes? (I was thinking of horizontal, perhaps having them placed across two facing pages). Thank you in advance for any guidance.
    Susan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    betty.marshall
    Participant

Personally, I would follow the print placement. While the first few numbers may show a vertical arrangement, the rest of them don't follow that pattern. Feel free to also check with the Tactile Graphics moderator -- I believe their guidelines say to move the number outside of the shape.
    Betty

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.