disclaimer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

Is the title page disclaimer supposed to be on 2 centered braille lines or 3?

Anonymous
    Inactive

By disclaimer, are you referring to the phrase "Further reproduction or distribution in other than a specialized format is prohibited"?
    If so, then you can look at the examples of a title page in the Literary Lesson Manual page 19-3.
    The examples show this on 2 lines. According to the last sentence in 19.2b(1): There is an exception to rule that says centered text must have 3 blank cells on each side of the page. The first line of text on the title page has its own set of guidelines, but for all the other lines, the 3 cell margins do not apply. The entire line may be used if needed.

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

Thank you so much, I have been looking for that exception all over the manual but never could find it. That one little sentence at the end of 19.2b(1) makes a big difference. Now I have to go find the person I was arguing with and tell them I was wrong. 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘English Braille American Edition’ is closed to new topics and replies.