evaluation form

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook evaluation form

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rsherwood12
    Participant

Hello,
    I have a book with several evaluation forms like the one attached. I have also attached my attempt at formatting the form in braille.

I placed the directions in 5-5. I formatted the rating scale as displayed material (at the adjusted left margin of 5) with a blank line above and below. I omitted the write-on lines after the questions, and included the number of lines in TN symbols for the last question as ,'#a,'.

Do you think I have applied the formats for Section 10 Exercise Material properly? Is there anything I am missing?

Many thanks,
    Rebecca

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    joannavenneri
    Participant

This is the same situation as in the other question. Braille this as it the write-on lines weren't there.

The braille formatting is just fine. I think the only thing you might be missing is the correct way to deal with write-on lines. Please see 10.5 and if there is some confusion there about how it applies to your print examples, please let us know and we'll be glad to address it.

--Joanna

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.