Exam without Page Numbers/Question and Answer Choices Split between Pages

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Exam without Page Numbers/Question and Answer Choices Split between Pages

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    April Gillilan
    Participant

I am transcribing an exam paper (attached) that does not have any page numbers. It was provided to me as a Word document, and also has many questions and corresponding answer choices that are split between pages.

Per the guidance in BF 10.1.7 and 10.3.1 I understand it is best to keep directions for specific question and answer material, and questions and answer choices together on the same braille page whenever possible.

In this case, should I forgo assigning print page numbers and/or indicating print page changes in favor of keeping question and answer choices together, uninterrupted, and on a single braille page for better readability?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    claurent

I would say in this specific situation that the print page numbers are not necessary...but if you did include them it wouldn't really change the fact that exercise sets should be on the same braille page. If I've misread your question, please let me know!

Cindi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.