Flowchart or not?

Home Forums Computer-Assisted Transcription Flowchart or not?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    susierc
    Participant

Hi,

I've attached a scan of what looks like a flowchart to me. I have several questions though.

1. What do I do about all the boxes around the different sections: Finance/Accounting, Customer Relationship Management, MRP, ERP, etc.?
    2. What do I do about the drawings of the Supplier's Factory; Packaging, Shipping, and Distribution; etc.?
    3. Are both double arrows needed pointing into and out of the parenthesis with Packaging, Shipping, and Distribution diagrams needed?
    4. Is the arrow to the right of the Supplier's Factory diagram the start and the General Ledger box the exit?

Thank you for any help you may give me.
    Susie

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    susierc
    Participant

I know the information regarding flowcharts is a supplement to the CBC information. This is a complicated chart and my guess is that it won't work as a flowchart, but I am forwarding this question to folks that know more about it than I do and hopefully will get a better answer to you as soon as I hear.
    Diane

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

Thanks, Diane. It's a mess!

susierc
    Participant

I ended up drawing a graphic labeled with abbreviations and numbers and added a flowchart-like list with descriptions. The student needed the material by next Monday. Thanks, Susie

susierc
    Participant

I forgot. I'm sorry I sent my message to you by mistake when I should have sent it to the Computer Code section. Thanks again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.