Format for wide table

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Format for wide table

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

The table in the attached document is a wide table I formatted initially in stairstept. The first section shows how most of this table is setup; however, we came to the second section where a list is included in the first column and both sub-items and sub-sub items are found in the second column. What do you recommend for formatting this wide table?

joannavenneri
    Participant

I would suggested Section 11.16 Listed Table Format. You will have to adapt the provisions given to allow for the number of levels. The second row heading shown, for instance, would be a very long cell-5 heading under the first column heading Content Descriptions. You can block the bulleted items in cell 7 and then proceed to the second column. The second column could be done as a nested list with the appropriate runovers, since is goes to 3 levels.

Follow the same given the in Formats and be sure to adapt it to the number of levels in this situation. You will not be able to follow the guidelines exactly as given for runovers. That's why these are called guidelines. They are to be adapted to the situation you have.

The only other suggested I could make would be to use facing pages (Sec. 11.13).

--Joanna

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.