Left subscripts and superscripts in Chemistry

Home Forums Nemeth Code for Math and Science Left subscripts and superscripts in Chemistry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    shawngreiner
    Participant

Good evening. I have a question that the code book does not address specifically. It is possible that I am missing an essential element and I hope you can clarify that for me. Look at the attachment and help me to identify how to braille the material to the right of the yield sign. How do I show that the sub- and superscripts are left hand to the "n" instead of right hand to the "2"?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lindy Walton

Thank you for your question. There is no way to show that the sub- and superscripts are left hand to the “n” instead of right hand to the “2”. Just as the print reader will understand from the context of the reaction, so will the braille reader.

I can't seem to get the braille font to work tonight. Here is the ASCII. I have also attached an image of the braille.

$O #2;0^1"N+;43^97",TC

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lindy Walton

Aha, now I see the simbraille appears after I post! But the dot-5s are showing up as quotation marks. I'll try again:

$O #2;0^1"N+;43^97",TC

Lindy Walton

Nope. Sorry for the technical issue. The " marks should be a simbraille dot 5.

Lindy

kdejute

,! simbrl font has be5 fix$6

The simbraille font has been fixed!

–Kyle

,-,kyle

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.