Manuscript

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

Hi, I am in the process of brailling my manuscript. After the preliminary pages my text starts with an "Introduction", then a "prologue" and the story starts. After the last paragraph in the introduction, to the far right is the gentlemens name (who wrote the intro) then the next line at the left hand margin is the city and state he lives, then the next line at the left hand margin is the date. In my mansucript the gentleman name and city & state are on lines 24 & 25, then the next line(date) jumps to the next page and that's the only line on that page. Do I need to move some of the text and the source name following the text down to the next page? Below is what I see in print"
    (sample)

But if there cannot be more, may we make life stories of our own worthy of hers.
    Roger Lea MacBride
    Charlottesville, Virginia
    July, 1970

Thanks for the help.

Becky

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

Becky,

Thanks for your question. Since this is part of your manuscript, (and a test of your knowledge of the format and rules for literary braille),please refer to Section 17.6 in your Instruction Manual regarding Credit Lines/Attributions. This should answer your question.
    Happy New Year and wishing you thes best with your manuscript.

Jana

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘English Braille American Edition’ is closed to new topics and replies.