Matching (not following cell 5 directions)

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Matching (not following cell 5 directions)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

I am currently working on a workbook with numbered questions. One of my numbered questions has matching for the sub-entries (the lines are not in print, but used here to show spaces) on the same line as the sub-entries themselves:

4. Match the vocabulary word on the left with its definition on the right.
    --a. pitch --------- a group of singers
    --b. choir --------- the quality of a sound
    --c. a capella ----- a high voice ...

The formats Section 10 on matching only shows examples of matching following cell 5 instructions. I'm wondering how to approach this when it is in numbered questions.

Thanks
    edited by APSEA on 6/19/2013

Chris Clemens
    Keymaster

It doesn't matter. In this case, the directions are in the form of a numbered item. So treat that as any other numbered item in this particular exercise, have a blank line after it and treat these as a matching exercises and follow 10.9 and 10.9.1 and 10.9.2 and anything else there. See the examples given for this also. It looks like this might fit across the page, but you'll have to try it. I can't always tell by looking. So, this is matching and don't treat these as subentries. Only the left (or first) column is lettered, just like in print. And insert a blank line after before going on to the next question.

--Joanna

joannavenneri
    Participant

Thanks very much.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.