Matching over multiple pages

Home Forums Braille Formats/Textbook Matching over multiple pages

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Christine Mulse
    Participant

I have a question regarding matching. BF 10.9.2 says to use facing pages when lists won't fit on one page. What if the lists won't fit on facing pages? We've come across this a few times lately, I've been following what Tactile Guidelines does with multiple key pages, putting the word list on the left with the descriptions on the right, and keeping each new page of descriptions on the right. Am I missing anything in Braille Formats that covers this to back me up?

Thanks 🙂

claurent

Would it be possible to see what your print looks like? My initial reaction is to the do word list first and the descriptions second - regardless of how many pages it takes. Maybe include a TN that says that descriptions take __ pages. If you can't do them on facing pages, then you can't. I would not leave a blank left page (if that is the way I am reading your description above) just because the word list doesn't take two pages.

Cindi

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Everyone is free to read the forums, but only current NBA members can post. Become a member today. Click here to Login and return.